Contact Info

Mark Knight Attorney at Law
201 West Columbia St.
Somerset, Kentucky 42501
T: 1(800) 246-5162
T: 1(606) 679-7411
F: 1(606) 678-7311
You are here : Home > Practice > Premises Liability - Slip and Fall

Call Us Today 1 (800) 246-5162

Premises Liability - Slip and Fall

Category : Practice| Published : Thu Nov 29 2012 | Read : 612 | PDF version Print

"A person slipping (or tripping) and falling. It is a tort, and based on a claim that the property owner was negligent in allowing some dangerous condition to exist that caused the slip or trip." - Wikipedia

How much are the attorney's fees?

In most cases you will pay nothing up front and will pay an attorney fee when your case is completed. Call for a free, no obligation, consultation with The Knight Law Office.

When should I get a lawyer's help?

The sooner that an attorney is involved in the matter, the easier it is to protect your rights. Most definitely you need to contact an attorney when:
-> The insurance company asks you to give a statement.
-> You cannot return to work because of your injury.
-> You are asked to sign a settlement document.
-> You have medical bills that need to be paid.

What are examples of the type of cases for which recovery can be made?

Mark D. Knight will work to recover significant compensation for any injuries sustained because of a failure to care for commercial or residential property. Mark D. Knight handles the following claims: slip and fall, trip and fall, building code violations, improper security, lighting failures, handrail or guardrail negligence, balcony collapse, fire hazards, improper shelving, If you believe that your injury was caused by negligence, contact our office as soon as possible. It is important collect and preserve the evidence you will need to prove your case. Knight Law Office will contact witnesses, take photographs, and collect any documentation that will be necessary for your case. If you have suffered a severe injury resulting from another's negligence, Knight Law Office will work to recover the compensation you deserve.

What is a premises liability claim?

If you were injured on the property of another, you may be entitled to compensation for the owner's or caretaker's negligence. A premises liability accident may result from a failure to care for the property, a building code violation, or improper security. Mark D. Knight is experienced in handling premises liability claims arising out of injuries sustained on the premises of commercial or residential properties. If you or a loved one has suffered from a slip and fall accident, fell because of defective handrails or guardrails, or believe that negligent maintenance, such as improper lighting caused your injury, Mark D. Knight can help you recover the compensation you deserve. The owner or caretaker of a property has a duty to ensure that the premises are safe for anyone who may enter. If you were in a grocery store and slipped in a puddle of water, were injured by a fall down a stairway due to a broken step or missing handrail, or sustained any injury as the result of another's failure to care for the property, contact Mark D. Knight.

Tags : Premises Liability - Slip and Fall,