"Real estate law is the body of regulations and legal codes which pertain to such matters under a particular jurisdiction. Real estate is often considered synonymous with real property (also sometimes called realty), in contrast with personal property (also sometimes called chattel or personalty under chattel law or personal property law)." - Wikipedia
Buying and Selling?
Buying and Selling real property is the biggest individual investment most people make in their lifetime. Mark D. Knight has 30 years of experience in the following real estate transactions:
- -> Deeds
- -> Leases
- -> Mortgages
- -> Releases and Satisfactions
- -> Affidavits for Transfer of Title, Acknowledgments, and Verifications
- -> Contracts to Purchase Land.
- -> Warranties and Breaches thereof
- -> Assignments.
- -> Bills of Sale.
- -> Construction Contracts.
- -> Condominiums.
- -> Easements and Right-of-Ways
- -> Boundary line disputes
- -> Exchanges of Property and relevant tax issues
- -> Options
- -> Promissory Notes
- -> Liens
- -> Landlord representation in litigation matters.
- -> Planned Unit Developments
- -> Title Opinions
- -> Corrective Documents to clear chain of title
- -> Real estate closing documents
Mark D. Knight is also an owner of Southern Title, LLC a title insurance agency servicing Central Kentucky families since early 1995. Find out more about Southern Title, LLC and the services offered at http://www.southerntitle.net