A Personal Injury Attorney With Decades Of Experience
Injuries suffered in car, slip-and-fall and construction accidents can be life-altering and financially burdensome. After an accident, you and your family may be forced to confront challenges including a lengthy recovery, lost wages, medical expenses and the inability to work. To navigate this difficult time, you need the effective guidance of an experienced personal injury lawyer.
For more than 40 years, Mark Knight Attorney at Law has advocated for personal injury victims throughout Kentucky. After an accident, you need time to focus on healing and your recovery. Mr. Knight and his team are detail-oriented and results-driven, striving to secure the fair and just compensation you deserve.
Representing Your Best Interests
We understand the serious challenges that result from a brain injury, back or spine injury, serious fracture or loss of a limb. Our firm represents Kentucky residents in cases related to:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents that result in serious injuries for drivers, passengers and pedestrians
- Premises liability claims/slip-and-fall injuries due to negligent security, damaged or wet floors and stairs in need of repair
- Construction accidents such as falls from ladders and scaffolding, being struck by an object or caught between machinery
- Dog bites that result from negligent pet owners who fail to restrain or leash their dogs
- Boating, recreational accidents caused by drunk and speeding drivers on lakes and rivers
- Nursing home abuse and neglect that includes physical injuries and emotional abuse
The negligence of other parties caused your accident. Mr. Knight will take them on as well as their insurance companies, advocating for you.
Recovering Damages, So Call Now
With more than 40 years of legal experience, Mark Knight Attorney at Law is prepared to help you recover damages in your personal injury case. Mr. Knight has helped hundreds of clients obtain full and fair compensation from negligent parties in motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, construction accidents and dog bite cases. He is a good listener who provides a personal touch. For a free initial consultation, call our Somerset office at 606-557-3103 or contact us online.