Select Page
Premises Liability/Slip & Fall Accidents
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » Premises Liability/Slip & Fall Accidents

An Effective Lawyer In Premises Liability Cases

An injury can happen when you least expect it. While shopping, you could slip and fall on a wet floor and suffer a severe fracture. On your way to an appointment, you may trip on stairs that are in disrepair and wrench your knee. While parking your car in a parking garage, you could be attacked by an assailant and suffer a blow to the head.

The common factor in these scenarios: Someone was negligent. These are examples of premises liability cases. When business and property owners fail to provide a safe environment, make necessary repairs and provide adequate security measures, you need a personal injury attorney who will fight for you and your rights. For more than 40 years, Mark Knight Attorney at Law in Somerset has advocated for injury victims throughout southeastern Kentucky.

Determining Fault, Getting Results

Owners and caretakers of a commercial or residential building or properties have a duty to ensure the premises are safe. Slipping on a wet floor at a retail store should not happen, nor should a fall down broken stairs.

When these types of accidents occur, it is crucial to collect and preserve evidence, gather witness statements and provide documentation in support of your case. Mark Knight has represented hundreds of clients injured in premises liability cases related to:

  • Slips, trips and falls
  • Building code violations
  • Negligent security
  • Handrail or guardrail disrepair
  • Uneven flooring
  • Balcony collapses
  • Fire hazards

Your injuries were preventable. We will help you secure the compensation you deserve.

Going After Negligent Parties

In cases where a wet floor, poor lighting or non-existent security led to your injury, you need an experienced personal injury attorney on your side. Mark Knight Attorney at Law in Somerset, Kentucky, can help. For a free initial consultation, contact us online or call 606-557-3103.